Friday, November 30, 2007

I never want to be like you

Oh fyi the title of this post is directed to my mom. We just got into a fight and I dont really wanna talk about it. As much as I love her, I never never ever want to grow up to be like the egoistic, have-it-my-way, domineering person that she is (most of the time).

Anyway to break the cycle of my sleepless nights I finally got a 12 hour sleep ytd! Haha I took an evening nap at 8pm in the hope of waking up at 11 to study for my sat but ended up waking up to a bright morning sun haha. Anyway here are a HELLL lot of pictures from the past few days.


Prom
Well prom wasnt exactly fun haha but it was alright-ish i guess. Stayed over tiff's hotel room at mandarin where we had a lot of fun dressing up and even got a strange prank call from mutusammy curry at 4am haha lol.



Sue maine, jacq, jasmine

My class girls! Why am I the only girl haha
Jess, Joseph, Isaac, Jasmine, Pei qi

Darien and Lionel

Hahaha ermz this is my brother

This is the man who gives me detention, suspension and still dares to put his arms around my waist hahah. I'll miss you michael tan... NOT

DXO

Post prom was quite fun if I minus the part where I messed up the tickets (well actually they just disappeared, Im sure things disappear just like that) and almost lost my wallet. Thanks winson and moses for being so nice and helpful. And thanks tiff anne and steffi for being so understanding :)

Lace Jess Ness Audrey
Isaac the bouncer haha


Mambo at zouk
Haha mambo was quite fun because we ended up talking to men twice our age and it was so funny lol. Then everyone kept fighting for lychees so they kept ordering lychee martinis and ronny willingly ate the lychees that ness and ambrose took out from their mouths haha eww. Erm oh we witness Hussein kissing ambrose and ronny hahha but I shall keep the picture to myself hahaha.

Haha that's Ness's "papa" on your extreme right
Ambrose Jamie and audrey

Okay Im going to study my sat now..which is like tomorrow. Goddd I feel so unprepared and scared :( Anw Im now alone at home cause everyone went to the IT fair and I wasnt allowed to go coz my parents want me to study. Erm anyway I dont really care what laptop they get me coz Im ok with any well-functioning computer haha. Byebyezz

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

JESS! you know you took math SAT right? do you have the book im taking it in jan haha :D

jessica said...

Yup I do! You taking SAT 1 or 2 ? Coz both have maths haha. I can lend you :)

Anonymous said...

When are you going to HK ? I maybe going there too!

Abel

Anonymous said...

YAY ! HAHAHA im taking both. arts students got like nothing to take for SAT prsss most of em all science subjs. thanksssss see you soon :D

psycho said...

i bet u didnt get macbook so sad.. good luck for sat

jessica said...

Abe:l Im going to HK ard 12th..I'll be there for like 3-4 days

Nat:Ohh then I better lend you the books soon coz Im leaving for shanghai on Monday. Meeting tiff tmr evening maybe i can pass her to give to u!

Stef: Haha wah how u know, yeah i didnt get mac but my new laptop got built in webcam and fingerprint shit lorz hahaha