Sunday, December 2, 2007

Give me your heart, make it real, or else forget about it

( Haha spot me)

Okay I just finished packing, Im such a last minute packer. Im made to halve the amount of clothes that I brought so Im like not very happy now haha. Argh Im feeling kinda cranky now and Im feeling very obese too. Imagine gaining 500 kg there because eating is all we do when it's cold right. I need appetite suppresser.

A little weekend recap. I finally took my sat on saturday morning and I got a very bad neck strain (until now) after sitting for the 3.5 hour paper. Then I slept my whole afternoon away (becoming a routine everyday this week) and woke up to meet olivia for dinner. Ktv-ed with ness audrey darien and nicky until 3am hahaha we're such ah lian and ah bengz what. I need to learn to sing chinese songs

Ok I just bought books from borders today to read in the airplanes. Sigh the only thing exciting about my trip is that I get to wear winter coats and boots..haha im so lame. I feel so fat now sob sob sob sob sob sob. Goodbye singaporee

4 comments:

psycho said...

where u going?china??huehueue neways enjoy china dunt get hot n heavy w ne mainland guys lol.. miss u.. go back to indo asap once u r done w china... when r u going back anyway??miss u

oli said...

you are so lame for putting that picture up hahaha :D

happy shopping in china. don't forget to eat xiao long bao haha.

Anonymous said...

hey... im also fat...but will be doing something about it... have signed up for the tekong experience... hope it works...isaac... peace out

jessica said...

Stef: Hahaha hmm how to get hot and heavy I can't even say a proper chinese sentence without feeling stupid hahaha!

Oli: Of course your brilliant idea hahaha which failed.

Isaac: Haha ya lah Im too lazy to exercise! Have fun in tekong! Haha rmb your plan to come out from tekong with 8 packs ah