Wednesday, December 26, 2007

White Christmas

I dont rmb much of last night and I hate myself for that! And I found a lot of pictures in my camera which I swear I dont even rmb taking. So I fell into a 2 hours slumber and woke up at 6.30 am on the sofa to find many other unfamiliar sleepy heads ard me. I was confused+horrified+couldnt think properly hahaha and I thought everyone left (turn out they were playing guitar hero upstairs) so brave me hailed a cab and went home myself. Grrr I had a bad bad hangover.

i realized mark yang has a signature 'tilt ya head' pose haha haha evidently not very sober already the one who doesnt stop calling me auntie haha the following pictures I dont rmb taking

Haha I just watched Shrek christmas special, Gingy and donkey are so cute and funny! Sigh ok my parents are driving me crazy :( That's why I like staying up until really really late and spend some lonely time with myself in my room because everyone's asleep and it's better that way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

monyettt, mw dibawain doughnuts ga dr indo?? choose one! j.co dunkin or krispy kreme! ahhhah g bawaiin ntr!

anw u really looked damn drunk in the pics honey. tsk tsk nakal2 ya di hari natal hahha

jessica said...

hahaha both ????? No lah anything also can honehhh i trust your taste and i love donuts! See u in ... 3 days. Stef is here btw!