Saturday, December 22, 2007

Fix my feet when they're stumblin

So last night I turned off the light as my maid's alarm clock rang and I caught the first glimpse of the morning sun while I try to sleep. Im tired now but I cant sleep with my heart and thoughts unsettled like this. I feel so ..blank (?) everynight when I come home. I've been so down and out lately and I havent been this way for quite a long time.

On a separate note, I need to stop eating chocolates at night, get more sleep, go to the gym, quit wallowing in self pity, stop being lazy and get my ass down to doing smth more constructive. Im craving for cold rock's chocolate mint ice cream with maltesers which I just had like 4 hours ago. No wonder Im obese. Good morning I hope everyone has a better day than I do.

Btw I deleted my last post as it was... a little too personal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jess, why are you so depressed and down sayank? kangen ya ma g ahhah! hmm ehh what kinda job did ou get?? i miss shopping with you so much ni! cheer up ok??
MWAH!<3

jessica said...

Haha because Im bored, sad and fat (lethal combination) Oh Im doing internship at an accounting firm but I only start aft I come back from Indo. Btw btw btw, I'll only go back ard 8 Jan so see you in Singapore!!