Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ive been spending my last two nights at holland v. Just now i missed the last bus and couldnt find a cab so I walked back at 12+ haha. I like walking alone at night....creepy

Life's been so purposeless and aimless these days. I am supposed to be occupied with many things but somehow I just feel so dead and useless. December doesnt feel right this year although I couldnt exactly point out what is missing. I've been sleeping at 5 everyday and spending early mornings like this watching csi and oc. In the oc, taylor told ryan that he probably couldnt sleep at night because he has no reason to wake up to a new day ever since he lost marissa and decided not to take revenge on Trey. In a ridiculous but similar way, maybe Im subconsciously thinking to myself, why end today when I dont really want tomorrow to come anyway?

p.s Ive gotten a job
I cant wait to go back to indo
I think jamie lynn spears is crazy for being pregnant at 16

2 comments:

oli said...

hello ahlooo! how are you? hehehe. btw, what job have you got?

jessica said...

Haha I got a job at an accounting firm but only starting after cny after I come back from Indo. Are you in Indo or HK now? Oh anw regarding ur prev comment, I was referring to the East coast of US lahhhh! hahaha like Boston and NY instead of california which like west coast lol.