Tuesday, December 25, 2007

X X X X X XMAS

Merry Christmas everyone! I can't believe 2007 is ending in less than a week. I hope everyone has a fulfilling year just like I did (yes, unbelievably) haha. This year is somehow different and special in many ways, I'll write more about it in my 07 wrap up post, just wait!

I haven't been a happy kiddo these last few days but tonight I feel slightly different (maybe it's the christmas magic hahaha) Did anyone notice that the moon was very round and bright tonight? Anw Morning mass tomorrow and gotta wake up even earlier to open up my presents! And I still havent decide if I should go to Jason's party tmr ..Ok I'll leave with a few random pics this week






(I did a minor decoration of my room haha, er actually only the stuff on the wall haha)


No comments: