Sunday, November 11, 2007

One hundred and two years old

This year I wish that I'll be happy with whatever I have/gonna have. To think about it, birthday wishes are essentially quite pointless. After all, every moment we are always wishing for something. Ask today, God gives tomorrow and then we'll start asking again the next day. If I am never gonna be satisfied with what I have, at least I hope I can be grateful with what Im blessed with. For we can have nothing but still be happy or we can have everything in the world but still feel empty.














Thank you everyone who msg/called/emailed. It sucks to have birthday smacked right in the middle of exams but at least I made the best out of what i can. I really appreciate those who rmbed despite of all the exams and other shitzz :) Thanks aa who called at 3am while i was barely half awake, we have so much to catch up and I miss you guys so so much. Haha and for pyschoing me into going to usc until 430am

Right now I feel so helpless and hopeless because the past few days just didnt feel right at all. It feels like post-exam and yet I know Im only halfway through. I dont know how why how why but i seriously cannot cannot study anymore. one more week :'( till this big bad nightmare is over. I swear Ive never felt more burnt out in my life before, everytime I open my book i feel like crying........................ No one should have to go through exams that stretch for 3 weeks, it's like beyond human's capability to concentrate for that long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Hope you had a great time