Thursday, November 29, 2007

I woke up with a fucking bad stomach ache, or gastric pain or whatever the hell you call it. It was like someone tie a rope around my tummy. I didnt know what to do cause it's a weird kind of pain so i figured it was gastric because I drank on an empty stomach last night. I just forced myself to eat a bowl of instant noodles (I havent eaten instant noodles in a year) and I cried like a stupid kid while eating coz .......Im not even hungry!!!!! and it's so bloody painful. Haha but hmm smart move coz I felt better after that, haha so much for crying.

ZZZ I slept 3 hours today and 3 hours yesterday because I can never wake up past 9am no matter how late I sleep. Anyway I had very eventful past few days, I'll upload pictures and blog about it tonight! Meanwhile I shall erm try to sleep, go for sushi and sleep the rest of my day off (hopefully my sleeping mission is successful, Im so sleep deprived)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! send me the prom pics k! thanksss(:

-suemaine

jessica said...

hey I sent u thru facebook. Tagged everyone in the pics so the pics will appear in ur account