Sunday, November 18, 2007

Dark blue dark blue

I went shopping with suemaine on Saturday and we ended up buying quite a lot of stuff haha. Im v happy with the stuff I bought haha thanks suemaine for teaching me to wwaaaiit and be patient (haha coz I always buy on impulse and ended up buying things that I dont really like) Went over to my house for facial mask session haha which got us laughing ourselves silly for like a solid 10 minutes haha! Walked over to andrew's for BBQ after that and the night ended with me bringing 20 pieces of chicken wings home haha coz everyone refused to bring them home.



Church as usual today, dim sum and then I got myself another dress from zara. Haha it's like bright red, brighter than the sun haha..(dont worry Im not gonna wear it to prom) Anyway Ive been getting really bad headaches these past few days and according to my dad maybe its the 'non-studying disease' uhuhhhh now even my parents think Im a n.e.r.d. And talking about studying, exam is errr not over yet haha but it sure feels like it. I bet my whole house thinks Alevels is over and I hope I'll remember to wake up on tuesday morning for my physics paper.



Every day, God gives us the sun--and also one moment in which we have the ability to change everything that makes us unhappy. Every day, we try to pretend that we haven't perceived that moment, that it doesn't exist--that today is the same as yesterday and will be the same as tomorrow. -Paulo Coelho

I havent been reading in months and Ive been wanting to read a few more of Coelho's books and Richard Dawkin's God Delusion. I have 3 seasons of friends, prison break season 3, gossip girls.... so many things to read/watch hawhaw

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

our buys were too good to be true!

-suemaine

jessica said...

Yes so worth the money! I better study my physics today mannnnnn, I have a bad feeling for tmr haha