Monday, November 5, 2007

Caught in between all you wish for and all you need

Hiiii guess who's back writing again! This is a sign of boredom and my dire need to rant and complain haha. Well I guess Im just too bored, too sick of studying and yet too guilty to go out (plus I dont think anyone would wanna go out anyway). Talking about life, I've pretty much lost my life for the past one month or so haha (it's like a routine cycle of school, home and holland v)So other than occassional lunch and dinners, I haven't really been spending time out. Shopping and movies sound so foreign to me hahaha time to get some life back asap!

Oh and Im making this blog known to everyone so that we can all keep each other updated cause I think after this we'll all be too caught up with our own stuff to catch up w each other haha (that's even if I'll still be in sg)

Anw four papers down! I cant believe Im halfway through As already haha. The thought of finally leaving JC is comforting, relieving but really scary and kinda sad too. Haha coz as much as I like to complain about school, these are the years that I'll miss. Like what they say, you'll never treasure what you have until you lose them..haha oh wells

On a very ....random note, I shouldnt really be excited about ending As because I have a million and one things to do. Im retaking my SAT1 in dec and I really have to do well this time cause it's my laaaast and only chance. Thank God I'm done with sat2! Then I still have tonnes of applications and essays (really really hate hate hate them) to complete before I leave for shanghai, hk and some godforsaken parts of china hahaha. Guess what, Im applying to UCSD, USC (stef bellaa grid I'm cming), Uwashington (I have mel) Umichigan (i have nobody haha) Boston college (ness?) oh and Wisconsin Madison too........ And somehow Umich seems to be on my top list, like hellooo chicago hahaha.

OKayyz Im gonna take a nap and do some math later. Maths tomorrow and a solid one week break beforee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecons which I haven't touch ever since the first week of hols. God bless me. Mom's coming back tmr! byebye

2 comments:

psycho said...

ah girl.. why u change the add.. giant sotong is so more uu huehuheue.. miss u lots..

jessica said...

Hahaha eh what ah girl, what the hell. YEah Im not used to this too but I deleted my old blog haha with like 200+ posts inside (im such an avid blogger). Can you like update yours