Saturday, November 24, 2007

The good times

Good mooorrning I bet everyone is still sleeping, I hate being such an early bird haha.I havent been updating ever since As. Im lovin my everydays haha (Im so easily contented what) Im just so glad exam's over! So it's been like 4 days ever since the end of As but so far Im spending more than I've spent the entire month of Sept and Oct (hahaha maybe because my expenses those months only consist of food and coffee bean lattes) but STILLL I need to sloww down on the spending before my account hits double digit HAha. Besides, I cant wait for shopping in HK, so i better stop buying more random stuff here.

Anyway prison break is sooooooo awesome. It's the only show in the world that I can watch 7 hours non stop without the slightest feeling of boredom. And due to my over enthusiasm, I've run out of episodes to watch. I watched 8 episodes in one day and now Im on par with the US episodes. That means that the next ep is only coming out in Jan! Oh nooooo that's one month of anxiety, agony, misery, .................haha ok stop.

Okay on a very serious note, I realized that Im such a fickle minded moron. The other day I spent like hours doing my UC application and after that I realized, damn I dont wanna go to UC. Haha clapclap I could have used those time to do better stuff. Haha anyway ytd morning I went back to crescent to get my transcripts and certs stamped haha I miss taking 111 and 92 which comes once every 24 hours. And I'll have to go back to cj one of these days too to do the same..siann



Merry Christmas Singapore, from Tiff and I haha
I still feel so pphhaatz now :( I've been hitting the gym the past 3 days. Haha u know the only thing I note when I run is not the distance, not the time, but the calories only. Im going to ikea with my mom and sis aft lunch then rachel's birthday party at night.....And for now it's time to hit the gym! Happy sleeping lazy pigs

No comments: