Saturday, February 2, 2008

This is probably my last post before I go back to Sg. I'll be in Bandung from mon to fri and Im kinda dreading it. Cooooome on, 5 days is way too long! Well at least I get to spend chinese new year with my relatives for the first time in ... 5 years? or even longer than that. I cant believe I only have 2 days left in Jkt, I havent even completed my driving lessons! That reminds me I havent make my license. This is baaad.

Im coming back on the 9th (Sat) and starting my internship on Tuesday. Im pretty scared haha and Im not exactly excited abt it, much less for the pay. Ok everyone knows nobody should be expecting much $ from an internship, if any. Haha it's just that I told my parents once I start work they dont have to give me any more money and looking at what my internship pays me .............. Im quite screwed for making that statement haha.

If anyone knows when alevel is gonna come out pls tell me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jess we better meet up ASAP aft you're back ok?! like MUST msg me!! nitip ang bao dong dari bonyok lu!! HAHHAHA

jessica said...

Yesss ok we must meet up! Mau apa2 nga dari sini? Haha Im going to Bandung in 1 hour time. Oh Btw I met with Gary Tan the other day u know hahaha