Wednesday, January 23, 2008

OUT OF GAZZZ

I am soooo worn out. I feel a fever coming down and my stomach is just hell-ish as usual. I never remembered Indo to be this hectic, in fact I remembered my stays in Indo to be kinda boring. This time, I'm only home to sleep and watch DVDs late in the night. Not that Im complaining, I love being occupied with stuff, but this whole thing is taking its toll on me. I have a family phototaking this Sat as this gonna be the first time in 10 yrs ago that we have the whole widyatmadja family here in jakarta. My cousins from US are back for a week and my sister is coming back for the weekend to take photo. That reminds me, I dont have a back up plan if I dont fit into my dress anymore :'(

Haha I have a hell lot of photos actually but I didnt bring my USB cable here. I've accomplished a lot of things here; for instance, completed season 1 of gossip girl and season 4 of the OC, ate enough doughnuts to actually start getting sick of them, mastered the art of talking to myself because my driver never respond to anything I said, been 5 meters away from a shooting, almost drove my car into a pavement, sneaked out of stef's house and then had one of the scariest highway ride of my life (hahaha stef, your sister). Oh and I actually learn to sleep before 12 am on some days, something that I can never do in singapore. Of course the most wonderful part here is that I get to meet people whom I seldom see. Starting from all my friends from us and aussie, to my relatives in indo and now even my cousins from US.

My sis is getting back her Os tomorrow and that means we're getting back our As in 2 weeks time. It's been so long since I had to face the fear of getting back results that I almost forget how troubled and bloody hell scared I always am during these days. On a random note, I kinda miss Singapore.

Ok ok gtg watch heroes

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello jessica!!!!
hahahahahahaha
how's life
i wanna die now please
my life how super boring now.
i just spending my days scheming how to kill shuming.

jessica said...

Haha life is ... kinda great actually! Ehem I heard u got a smth going on with a certain somebody huhhhh hahaha official already ?? Tell me about it!
Oh haha why u wanna kill me? Haha reminds me of old days

jessica said...

I mean kill him whoops haha

Anonymous said...

hey! you're still in indo? so cool, got your chauffeur to teach you how t drive. haha, when are u coming back? and whats the name n author of the book you said was damn nice? (:
and whats going on w jasmine n somebody????haha

-suemaine

jessica said...

Hey! Yup Im still in Indo, I'll be back on 9th Feb. Haha but I still dont really dare to drive on my own without anyone beside me!
Hmm I cant rmb which book I was referring to but I think it's Dear John by Nicholas Sparks (i cried reading that). Haha jasmine ask her urself ;)