Thursday, January 17, 2008

Can't find the right words

Hi again! I've been so so so tired lately. Im busy with I dont even know what but Im barely even at home. It's like I never really had anything planned out for the day but there's just always things to do, places to go to, people to meet, dinners to go to ......... and sometimes I dont even know these people Im meeting.

Anyway let's talk about drivinggggg. I actually think driving is fun hahaha but only when Im driving with the instructors because they let me drive busy roads where big buses, motorcycles and cars drive like it's their grandfather's road. My mom told me to practice driving around my housing complex with my chauffeur, but it's like driving a toy car because he only lets me drive in suuuper quiet road and he gets terrified at the sight of ONE car, which of course makes me scared and nervous too in the end hahaha. So whenever there's car or road humps it'll be like "break break break ............... and then my engine went dead and I have to restart again hahahahaha.

Im working on getting me a lifetime membership at fitness first hahahaha and I bet after a month I'll stop going. Ok maybe a week.

3 comments:

oli said...

Hahaha nenek! whoaa dah bisa ngebut donk huehue. Eh hp loe brp sih? aku emailin hp gua yaaa...

jessica said...

hahah ngebut trus nabrak metro mini kali! haha no lah i dont think im ever gonna be able to drive a manual on my own anytime soon, it's kinda hard :\

Anonymous said...

jlo babeh! i want to shop but i dont exactly need anything. ahhha thats so US. anw so long since we went out tgtr okay, bring forward your return ticket to sg lehhhhh.