Sunday, January 13, 2008

INDO SO FAR..........

Well I'm enjoying myself here actually, but disastrous things have occurred and will continue to occur. See, due to my very last minute packing (i took like barely 10 minutes to pack), I forgot to bring so many clothes that I like and ended bringing some random shit that I wont even wear. Moving on to the most disastrous part......... WEIGHT GAIN. I eat 24/7 here. I havent gone back for 2 years so obviously I had gazillion food cravings, can't blame me right? But seriously, Im disgustingly phat now I think I need to start popping diet pills or drink slimming tea. My treadmill isnt even working suddenly, Im fated to be obeseeeeeeeeeeeeee. Okok I realize Im not up for a proper post, I'll blog about indo soon after I buy XXXXXL maternity clothings for myself.

No comments: