Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The goodbyes of 2007

I'm still thinking if I really meant what I said about a fulfilling 2007, Im so fickle minded. Anw I spent my last hours of 2007 with my family and a few family friends. We had dinner, move on for some dessert and drinks before we headed down to esplanade to watch the fireworks.


me, julia, mom, mom's favourite aunt, priscy, jasonFor a short wrap up, I wanna say that 2007 had been a strangely special year to me. I've had good and bad moments but one thing Im certain of; this year is far from being a forgettable one. Okay if I had to pick one thing that stands out the most from 07, that will probably be the stress hahaha. It's amusing when I look back at how ridiculously paranoid I was before every major exam, the many times I cried because I was scared/stressed and the gratuitous pressure I put on myself. Haha oh well.... at least I can safely bid goodbye to night study in school and coffee bean days! Now I just have to start earning money and losing weight.

I also think Ive made some really good friends but also drifted apart from some. Ive seen people change, people leave, people lie, people...everything? haaha no lah im not so experienced. Oh yes I shall rmb this year as the year I had the most difficulty sleeping. Okay happy new year 08, I hope everyone has a better year ahead. And for schoolers, happy going back to school!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA i was at esplanade too! IT WAS SO FREAKING SQUISHY! DAMN GROSS PLEASE but the fireworks were great (:

jessica said...

Yes! Luckily I came at 1145 so I didnt have to wait long haha. But we parked at suntec and took 1 hour to get out of the underground car park! Happy belated New year Nat!