Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I think Im moving but I dont know where

I drank 5 glasses of hot water for the past 1 hour. My throat and running nose are killing me! Anyway today is the first day of my attachment but since it was the first opening day aft chinese new year, it became like a celebration day. Bai nian session to the bosses, lion dance, staff lunch at novotel and even card games hahaha so as you can tell, I can't judge from my first day whether I'll like this job. All I know is that I am the only intern as others will only come in 2 weeks time and so I dont really click well with my colleagues who are at least in their late twenties (I suspect some are grandparents loh). Well the only thing closest to work that I did today was reading this whole stack of audit programme which consist of transactions, financial reports and shit stuff that I dont understand. Im meeting 3 clients tomorrow..God help me! Anyway I had a very bad start today coz I lost my way to my workplace and ended up walking a lot and taking a cab which cost me 3.80 (1 for peak hour and 2.80 start charge for a ride lasted for 15 seconds)

Ok here are some pictures over the weekend.




With tiff tiff, i want your job!

Urghhh Im sneezing like a train. I better go to sleep now and set my alarm at 1am to call boston. If I have to call up every school to clarify my documents, Im gonna have many more of those alarms to come. Efffffffff

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello!
THANKS FER WAITING on sunday!

i know you all waited damn long.
SORRY SORRY
hougang so far!
and my dad wanted us to go eat some company buffet.

boom.

anyw you heard my story
so shall we kill tonight?

jessica said...

Haha it's ok! Haha no I rather not associate myself with him anymore if not I'll end up being pissed. He's not worth getting angry over so you shouldnt waste ur time on him too!

Anonymous said...

hello! im super bored at work.
my only entertainment is scolding wee hoe.sighh.pathetic life huh.

he say we go mr lim's house just to take angbao and say we very thick skin.idiot.

!@#$#@^%*

-jasmine

jessica said...

hahaha he thinks everyone so cheapo and $$ minded ah.Oh Im not bored at work but I hate working life and office hours!