Wednesday, February 27, 2008

As of this week, I am transferred to the tax department where I will start learning from zero. Well apparently the audit people were too busy to be guiding interns so here I am! The first two days were such a torture because they gave me very little work and expects me to read the IRAS website and study the tax guide book. Time passes so freaaaakin slowly, gosh 1 minute seems like enternity. I can't even surf the net freely because my boss's son's desk is facing me! You know what's worse than going to work? It's having nothing to do at work yet not being able to do the things that's not work related. Boredom is exhausting. So Im taking ness's advice, do your work very very verrry slowly haha.

Anyway today was a wonderful day at work because I got piles of work to do hahahaha (workaholic what) And unlike in the audit dpt, I actually understand 80% of the things that Im doing. I think tax computing is really not all that hard, altho I have to refer to my book from time to time. Yup and Im guessing that by the end of this week I'll probably get bored of this already. God, how can people stay for years doing the same job! I cant imagine myself doing that. Ok second reason why I am happy: I found a shopping centre near my office!! hahaha...
with pretty decent shops.....well at least I dont have to eat hawker centre food everyday.

Is Alevel ever coming out ??????? I want it asap because it'll break my 5 day work week cycle. Haha ya other than that, there's no other reason why I want my results back. I dont know what to expect, I have no idea how Im gonna fair, Im not sure if I still really care ...erm ok I do very much, but right now I dont feel anything. All I feel now is ..........FAT. Sigh from now onwards Im gonna spend my lunchbreaks shopping and not eating. And all I'll eat at night is yoghurt ... Hahahaha ya Im sure that will happen. Only school can force me into dieting, even work can't.

No comments: