Friday, February 29, 2008

Ok I have a business plan. I am going to start a starvation marathon camp. So the plan is, Im going to rent a nice huge house with a running track. People are gonna pay me just to let them stay in the house without anything but water (ya not even fruits or sweet drinks). Then we'll run 2 km in the morning, 2 km in the afternoon and 2 km at night. I know this is an awesome idea, because if there is one right now, I'll join even if I have to pay to starve and to be forced to run. And I bet there are thousands of people out there who find it so fucking hard to not eat when there is food in the house no matter how hard they try. FAT ASSES OUT THERE, DO YOU FEEL MEEEEEEE ?>! hahahahahaha ok sorry for that lame ending.

Ok it's 8.20pm and I am going to the gym. Woops almost forget to say ..........TGIF!

5 comments:

psycho said...

heuhuehueheu i thinkkkk i stil wont join ur crazyyyyy camp even if im the most obese person on earth heuheue.. i oso need to lose weight badddllyy.. HELPPP...

jessica said...

HAHAH WHY! Quote from a friend "I'm sure there are people who will pay to be forced to go on a diet lor" And i totally agree! Ya lahh steff why is dieting so hard huhuhuhu. I understand ur pain and Im sure u understand mine too hahaha

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAA JESSS! dont be crazy. and in the first place youre not close to fat to start with. start with me first probably, haha.

Anonymous said...

hahaha you can come to my house. i'm very fierce one.. PAY ME!!!!!!!!

-ness

jessica said...

Haha Nat, my jeans are getting VERY tight and that's a bad sign! Ness ah if I go to your house, I'll eat all your sweet snacks like the other time since you dont eat them haha. SOMEONE OFFER ME A BETTER IDEA, PRONTO! hahaha