Sunday, March 2, 2008

The brightest stars are falling down

I havent felt better than this in quite a while and Im actually very surprised considering the fact that it's Sunday night which marks the start of another working week. Ok let's list down a few reasons to be happy;

1) I just did 5km on treadmill and cross trainer, 100 sit ups and had steamed vegetables for dinner. Oh i've been exercising regularly for the past 4 days. (altho it's still a long way towards my weight loss plan but at least it's a start!)
2) I feel a little richer because I just deposited some $$ into my account.
3) I bought 5 dresses ytd haha.
4) I realized my job is actually doing me some good. I just helped my parents with their tax computation for their property and rental stuff haha (thanks to the many hours my supervisor left me with nothing to do and thus led me to read the tax master guide by myself....)
5) I am looking forward to one less working day this coming week as Im assuming that As will be out this week. Errm although I wont be surprised if it's not, considering how much delay there's been over the past couple of weeks.
6) I just watched the best grey's anatomy episode ever! ( I hate meredith and Mcdreamy... they look alike somehow)
7) For lunch today, I had one of the best sushi Ive tasted in quite a while!
......Haha ok not that much happy moments to brag about but Im in a good mood, which doesnt happen very often so I must embrace this night HAHAHA.

So a little recap for my weekend. On sat afternoon, my mom made my sister and I go to her friend's house to mingle with their daughters and daughters' friends.... Erm I know it sounds so strange, trust me I feel very akward too especially when I only know 2 out of the 15 (?) girls in there. But anyway it turned out great because they are all so nice and friendly. They hired a make up artist to come to the house and we had a make-up lesson haha which was pretty fun! I was supposed to meet up with wenxi in the evening for some cycling/rollerblading (i duno how to cycle la) but since the weather sucks, we ended up going shopping in town haha. I spent Sunday with my family...doing the usual stuff haha. Ok this post is getting so long and boring. Bye!

No comments: