Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sigh, I've always loved reading yearbook over and over again. It brings back so much memories and makes me really miss school. Not that I want to go over it again, I just wish it lasted a little longer haha so that I dont have to feel as old as I do now.

Damn I hate waiting for schools to reply emails, but Im too lazy to make a call. Anyway regarding my results, I am abnormally emotionless about it and it's not because I expect/want more....I just can't bring myself to feel anything much. But Im very thankful and relieved that my effort paid off and I guess I really couldnt ask for more. Anyway it's been a great week, I've gotten my letters of acceptance from UWash and USC (which comes unexpectedly early) and Im waiting for more replies in this next month, which hopefully contain good news haha.

Ok I can't wait to watch diving bell and the butterfly l8r. Been waiting for this a long time and the fact that it's still showing proves that Im fated to catch this hahaha. Bye!

No comments: