Saturday, March 15, 2008

1000 miles per hour

Yeap I think the days are passing really quickly, yesterday feels like the end of feb and here we are in the middle of March. It's amazing how time in my boring life actually flies.

I love libraries and hate librarians (sorry not supposed to discriminate, I got rejected from library club in secondary school hahaha). The other day I spent more than two hours at the library all by myself after work. Then I went to the borrowing machine only to find out I have 13bucks library fines (!!!) The e-kiosk was down so I had to go to the bitchy librarian who kept nagging in chinese...and I just ignored her. So aft a few minutes of nagging and scanning the books, she asked me a question (took me a few secs to even realize she was asking a question coz I was barely listening) and said 'sorry i dont speak chinese' HAHAHAHAHA imagine her furious face.

Anyway, talking about chinese ... my house is turning into some beginner standard chinese classroom. My mom, obviously desperate to improve, wanted everyone to start speaking chinese. My chinese is ranked second worst in the house (my mom being the first) so .. I suck hahaha.

Ok some pictures from the week

Tiff milking the mother cowww haha


Happy birthday audrey! I also want an instant print camera or whatever it is called.

2 comments:

tiffany- said...

excuseme why you post all the unglam pictures of me uh!?!
and i want to borrow your DEAR JOHN!!!!!

jessica said...

Haha nobody ask you to pose like that in sooooo many photos what hehehe. Ya meet me lah busy woman, i still got ur clothes, ur book