Sunday, February 17, 2008

Help me through the hopeless haze

Weekend hasn't felt so wonderful in quite a long time. I guess working life makes every other forms of life seem so much better. I dont hate my job particularly but I CANNOT accept this whole 5 days a week 10 hour a day at the office shitz. Im such a complain queen, if I were a guy I think I would have committed suicide after my first week in army hahaha.

Anyway my job is quite challenging for me because I have absolutely no backgrd watsoever on accounting. Im learning a hell lot of new things in such a short time and it gets confusing and frustrating smts, esp when I cant afford to make mistakes as Im auditing my client's account already. I'll be at my client's place the whole of next week and I still have a financial report draft to do at the office!! I promised myself to read principlesofaccounting.com this weekend to ease my work stress haha, but looking at the time now, doesn't look like Im gonna do it =?

So I spent my weekend watching grey's anatomy and reading. I swam 20 laps today and had prata for dinner (so much for the calorie burn). I think I have resigned to my fate of nvr losing back the weight that I've gained :( Anyway ytd ness lace and I had a stall at home club flea market. It's a really fun way to get rid of old clothes and earn quick bucks hahaha. Lace baked cupcakes to sell and I was a pretty good cupcake sales promoter HAHA. And we got ourselves a free jug of vodka because ness gave mega discount to one of the club's staff who bought her bag.



Ok that's it for my very long entry. I hope for a better week at work, when's the next public holiday anyone ??!! Oh yesss anyway my mom is enganging in seriously random activities. She's going to take chinese tuitions with my pri sch chinese tutor and she's also gonna participate in some church voluntary activities with her church friends and she wants to go to russia with my dad next month. Hahaha siao ting tong




No comments: