Wednesday, February 20, 2008

If tomorrow is a lifetime away

I must have forgotten how routined life felt because right now it feels like smth that I'm dying to break away from. Gosh I miss holidays although Im still technically on a school holiday haha. Oh ya and I miss school too. I feel like almost all the time I want everything that's absent in my life and the opposite for everything that's present in my life. In other words, Im just an ungrateful person.

In a less hateful note, hahaha.. I just went to the gym and was horrified to find out how pathetic my stamina has become. I've been successful in abstaining from snacks for 4 days already, which is a major achievement for me! Haha so I'm on my way towards becoming a healthier person, if I exclude the part where work gives me brain and eye damage. I decided that Im never gonna be an accountant next time because it's so mundane ...(well after u get the hang of it lar) haha coz as of now Im still struggling. I tried to do a bit of reading on my own, which helps, but it's still gonna be a long way till I get the hang of this shitzzz.

Ok time for grey's now. I need to go to the library soon coz Im running out of things to read during my bus/train rides haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA YEAAAA! how are you?!?!? oh my SAT wasnt that good. so i decided to apply for UK Canadian and Australian Unis.. that is if i choose to leave spore. are u going US??? eh lets meet up some time haha ;D

jessica said...

Haha Im okay I guess, Im doing internship now and not exactly enjoying working life haha! Yeah I think Im most prob going to US, I applied to a few schs already but only getting their replies in april! Why u dont wanna stay in sg? Yup! let's go for dinner or smth haha let's ask tiff along ;)