Saturday, April 5, 2008

Life, love and why

My week has been filled with mostly work, yoga and troubled thoughts. I've been going to True Yoga for a week now and it's becoming my new hobby! Fyi, I dont have many hobbies, maybe none. It started out with me limping out of my first class (seriously almost died), but today I went for two classes in a row, bodycombat and power yoga, and still could go for three hours of shopping. Haha Im as fit as a fiddle! hahahah and still as fat as ass lah okay.

I have so much things in mind right now. I thought everything was going well, but now Im so full of doubts. It's either usc or michigan for me, now that Penn is out of the question (obviously not a big shock haha). I dont understand why michigan is taking ages to reply me; Im trying to console/convince myself that this doesnt equal to rejection but Im really getting restless and worried from all the waiting. On the bright side, even I dont get accepted into Michigan, I knew I'll be very happy in usc. Maybe God just wants me to enjoy myself after seeing how tortured I am in JC hahaha. Sigh obviously still trying to console myself.

Okay I shall cheer myself up by reading some adrian mole. Haha I know adrian mole is sooo secondary school but it's shit ass funny!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

i rmb misplacing the adrian mole i borrowed frm crescent library and i was forced to replace it :( waste of my 20 bucks hehe

jessica said...

Hahaha no wonder you don't borrow books from library anymore. Anw adrian mole is like the ultimate dork and loser, he's so funny!

psycho said...

juz come to usc lah.. then u can hangout w cali people huehuehu

jessica said...

Woops just saw ur msg .. Haha yeah maybe that's where Im meant to be man hahaha