Sunday, April 27, 2008

I stayed home the whole weekend, as in literally inside the house (with the exception of a 5 minute trip to the minimart) because Im suffering from a very very serious constipation- to a point where standing straight becomes painful. In the span of 2 days I have overdosed (really overdosed) on laxatives and prune juice ...................still no effect. My stomach is amazing, maybe I'll resort to drinking expired milk hahahaha ok kidding. I dont even know if I should go to the office tomorrow with my tummy making 100 decibel churning sounds and not forgetting erm fartsssss hahahahaha.

Ok so 48 hours confinement in this apartment = dvd heaven. I watched little miss sunshine (really good), 10 things I hate about you (hillarious), a good year (pretty good tho a little slow) and Paris Je Taime (weird..). I still have I heart huckabees and Elizabeth the golden age left to watch haha and no more books to read.

And I cant believe that in this 48 hours that I have, I still havent make a decision on my college housing (!!!!) because apparently my first choice dorm is a very popular one and I need to write a supplemental essay just to apply, wtf! And honestly I dont even have a strong reason to choose that building which means that Im just going to write a crappy essay........... Plan B, here we go (as always)

Im having the most meaningless life now ...just waiting for gossip girl every week hahahaha. Cant wait for internship to end

No comments: