Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Long long long long looooong road

1. I had a 12 hour work day today and i definitely see more 9pm office nights coming up in the next week. I dont know how I am ever going to handle working life next time haha.

2. I realized this year feels so weird and surreal because it's going to pass almost without school. And I cant believe we are approaching mid year already!

3. Can't wait to move on with REAL life i.e school (?) errr

4. I know Im never a fan of gossip girl but all the buzz about it makes me so excited to catch the upcoming season!!

5. I think Milo Ventimiglia is so hawwwt (hahaha i bet a lof of pple would disagree)

6. Im reading a very interesting and addictive book called never let me go by kazuo ishiguro and Im dying to know the truth about these children's lives.

7. I've been having very 'real' dreams about bits and pieces of my current life and my maid has been telling me about how I talk in my sleep (?!!!)

8. I dont understand how I could want something so badly (or at least claim to) and yet feel no excitement/passion/drive to do something about it. And after some thinking, I realized maybe I want this so badly not so much for myself but for somebody else.

9. Im looking at future life via dorms virtual tours and roomates matching............how come all the rooms look the same ?! Sigh I hate required meal plans (although dining halls look so nice) coz I just imagine myself being a big ball of fats.

10. I hate myself for not having a summer plan !!! I need to get out of this place.... so I better start planning before it's too late to make any plans. But being the lazy ass that I am, I'll probably never get down to doing it :S

3 comments:

oli said...

hahahah i think milo is hawt too! :) he's very hot in heroes season 1... don't really like him in season 2 haha. miss his fringe!

Anonymous said...

hey jess, we need to meet up! maybe next week? with tiff (:

jessica said...

Haha nooooooooo Milo is so hawt now and his fringe is gross! Well at least we both think he's hawwt haha. Meet me soon, I'll pass you bai xiao ji (white chicks) HAHAHAHA.

Okay Nat! I'll ask tiff haha. And you better tell me about your mushy poetic admirer hahaha.