Monday, April 7, 2008

I fucking hate going home at night when everyone is fucking depressed or in a fucking bad mood. Thank God I havent gone home for dinner for the past ........ two weeks. I wish I could go home at twelve everyday when everyone's asleep and I dont have to face any one of them. B.L.I.S.S

By the way I just blew 3/4 of my pay over one weekend. Im so bad with money, my mom thinks Im gonna be poor when i grow up and I totally agree. My parents are going to Europe next week for Im not sure how long, I dont know if I should be happy or sad.

4 comments:

tiffany- said...

eh monyet jgn EMO gitu dong! one day come accompany me to go curl my hair ok? ahaha i dunno when tt'll be though cos i have freaking no free time.

And thanks for buying & delivering dinner for me that day ok?? you're THE BESTEST of the best!
love you sayyy
<3

jessica said...

Hahaha not emo lah, everyone's just being very annoying these days :( Haha okay! I just accompanied jenn to curl her hair last week. And stop being a workaholic!

Anonymous said...

oh really??? does it suit her? mw liat dong! hahha nehmind la g work there for the last month alr what so mati2an deh biar dpt byk duit ahhaha. where and how much did jen spent on her hair?

-tiff

jessica said...

Haha she spent erm 300 haha at hair profile. I think bagus koq, I also wanna do but I hair is already so damn freakin damaged so I dont dare.