Monday, November 3, 2008

Hi November

I know this might be the 1000th times Im saying this (at least to myself), but I cant believe it's November already! That means that I'm 3/4 way through my semester, one more month to thanksgiving and finals then Im freaking done with school!!! I can't wait

I know nobody will disagree with me on this, uni is a bitch. Seriously, I am shocked and at the same time I feel cheated for being made to believe/think that college life will be a breeze. Honestly, I dont even remember being this busy in JC (uhm other than exam period of course). There were times I really just want OUTTTT; go back to sing and lead my pointless life of slacking, watching dvds, yoga, spending money .... that will be the best best gift anyone can get me right now.

Moving on to a non school-is-sucha-bitch note, life has been pretty fun in here. Well, I quit my sorority a few weeks ago because I just couldnt handle getting home past midnight everyday and doing my work till 4am just to get up again at 9 for a full 9-4pm day in school then back to sorority stuff till midnight again. That's how insane it was. Well things have been better after I quit; I have more time for myself, more time to spend with my own friends, more time to do my work, more time to work out hahaha.

Hmmmm I dont know what else to say, I dont really feel like blogging about details just coz I havent been blogging for a long time and I dont know where to start. I really miss everyone in singapore, I wish I could drive here and lastly, I cant believe im turning 19 in a weeks time. I can still remember my last birthday where I had dinner with my family at dempsey and had to rush back home after that to study for Alevels hahahaha oh wellz good ol days. Not really in the celebrating mood this year, so I might just celebrate by wathing gossip girl since it's gonna fall on a Monday anyway. Hehe bye nowwwww it's 3am and Im not even sleepy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey love i miss u too! i'm damn bloody busy too omg exams in 6 days!?!?! crap haha add oil to u too ya! u coming back during dec?
-suemaine