Monday, November 10, 2008

Birthday ?

Haha it's so weird because it's not even my birthday yet but Im getting birthday wishes already. I wish I had my family and singapore friends here with me right now. It's 2am to midnight and Im going to celebrate being 19 with my math and chem books. I just ended my exam reviews at 9.30pm on SUNDAY, math exam tomorrow, lab and project+presentation on Tue and chem exam on Wed. I dont know how Im going to live the next three days so dont even ask me abt birthday celebration coz I dont care!! I just wanna survive the next three days :(

And as for my birthday wish ... LOSE 7KG IN 1 MONTH haha ok lah 5KG back to my normal weight pretty please. But looking at how I just consumed one tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream, my birthday wish is gonna reverse itself to gaining 5kg instead.

Urgghhh this is going nowhere! Haha im old and fat and fat and fat and ............PHAT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a lovely birthday anyway, jess! btw i'm touring california and the neighbouring states this christmas holidays! are you gonna be in town?? :D
natalie.ngsw@gmail.com

jessica said...

OMG REALLY ?! YESSS im gonna be in town and my friends from Sing and Aussie are coming over as well so let me know when you're here, we'll hang out!!