Friday, November 28, 2008

Days like this should never end

As the title suggests, I had one of the best days ever since .....school starts. Im staying over at my aunt's for thanksgiving. Getting away from school to a more 'homely' setting is just what I really need right now. It feels soooo good to finally sleep on a big bed with tonnes of pillows and thick comforter to snuggle up in (not confined to a tiny bedroom with a big-enough-to-fit-my-body bed), not having to care about schoolwork (although i have tonnes of assignment due next week haha but screw that!), enjoying the cooler air and breeze... Hahah it just feels so good to be 'home'.

So today we went to my grandma ..wait, grandaunt's house at claremont. Had a thanksgiving dinner (indo style hahaha) with 20 of my aunts, uncles and cousins. Prepared dinner, played silly games, chilling with wine and christmas songs, listening to my small cousins playing the piano, violin and singing songs haha.. They even baked a surprise birthday cake for me (even though my bday was 2 weeks ago haha) ..Ahhh what an awesome night, this is the closest Ive been to feeling home ever since I left singapore.

Haha Im so full and sleepy but I dont want to waste my short holiday so I'll stay up to watch house and maybe read a book hehe. Im worried for finals and my project/assignments due next week but for now Im gonna get them off my mind hehe..

Good night!!!

No comments: