Saturday, August 9, 2008

L to da A

It's been 5 days since I arrived in LA and it's been a really good 5 days. I've been getting up at 11 everyday and eating lunch at 5pm haha! Time just passed so damn quickly in here, and it's not even the traffic! Well, I havent done any crazy or really fun stuff in here coz I have a lot of things to settle before I start school on 18th (settle my bank account, report to e embassy, make my student card, get a phone, visit my relatives here, school stuff, shopping for dorm stuff- bedsheets, hair dryer, iron, etc) hahaha. Well, I got myself a new blackberry and a new camera!

It doesnt get dark until 8plus here so I eat my dinner at 9ish haha. The sun in craaazy in the afternoon but I love the breeze here. It gets kinda cold at night (and it's only summer), I cant imagine winter! Anyway, Im starting on my road trip on Sunday which will last for about a week. We'll be driving south east (?); SD, Vegas, Grand Canyon, Arizona ... I hope I can go to six flags before school starts!

Im getting excited about the start of school. I just visited my dorm yesterday (well, the building, not my room) but the area is really beautiful and the parkside restaurant is awesome. I'm just hoping for a nice roomate now. Ohhh by zee way! I talked to my counselor today and Im getting one year worth of credits for my Alevel which means I only have 3 more years to graduate! And if I take summer classes, I might even graduate faster haha. Buuuutt, Im considering taking a double degree/major in engineering and finance which might require me to extend for another semester or even a year..Ah well, we'll see how it goes.

Okay that's all for nowwwwwwwwww.

No comments: