Saturday, July 12, 2008

So today I met like ...1% of my future schoolmates haha. They seem like pretty nice people and Im actually pretty glad I went (even though I was soooo lazy to get my ass off bed at 8am). And after talking to a few people, I think I might actually wanna take engineering with a minor in business. Double deg of engine and finance is seriously a little too hardcore for me and 5 years of USC would prob burn a giant hole in my parents' pocket although my mom is so keen on me taking double deg. Then I find out that my dorm is prob the nicest and the newest but it's filled with international students ....... which is a good and bad thing. Im still thinking if I should move to a more "american" dorm, but that's where all the parties and weirdo stuff happen.... but again why go all the way to US and then hang out with all the Asians again. Ok I just wanna mix of both which means I should move out from parkside (?) HAHAHA NVM laters, haters.

1 comment:

tiffany- said...

jess i'm back from camp! MEET UP ok i know i'm one of the SPECIAL ONES