Monday, July 21, 2008

Heyho I wanted to write a farewell post, like a really long one with messages for certain people,but Im still in the process of doing so haha. I'll prob continue right before I leave to LA, when I'll have e most inspiration at my most emotional moment (being a drama mama here).

Anyway Im currently very early at the airport. On the way here, I prob talked to my Jen more than I ever did in the past month and we talked about my youngest sis which makes me realize i dont know ANYTHING about her. Like seriously, I barely talk to her and obviously I dont know what she's been going through and all. I feel like such a crappy sister now. I always said Im outcasted from the trio haha (coz they're so close and Im so left out) but now I realize that I make it hard for them not to outcast me. It's like how Jen said she tried to come to my room to initiate a convo but I'll just tell her to get out and leave me alone. Haha gosh Im such a bitch.. And soon we'll all be living separately which means we drift even further apart.

In other news, Im not exactly excited for my trip back. Once I land in Jakarta airport, we're going straight to Bandung to visit my grandparents from my dad's side until Wed. I dont like Bandung....... my dad will be meeting up with his pals and my mom, sis and I would prob be spending the day at the salon and then we'll have dinner with my grandparents aunt uncle cousins etc at night. Do this for 3 days ?! Besides I dont like their house in Bandung....I wish we can stay at a hotel :(

Ok i dont think I'll be online for the next one week haha. Be back in Singapore on the 2nd!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha jess the part abt your sisters is so brutally honest! that's the part i like abt reading your entries man. (:

Anonymous said...

jess today's the 2nd say i'm waiting for your arrival text!
MEET UP MEET UP