Saturday, May 24, 2008

TWENTY FOUR

Heheh right now Im so hooked on 24 I havent moved my ass from my bed for more than 5 hours, except to the toilet. That reminds me, I havent even eaten the whole day, except for a piece of chocolate. So all I want to say is I think Im going to be very very happy with my life for the next couple of weeks/months because I have 7 seasons to watch. Now I dont have to worry about what Im gonna do when my internship ends in 1 week time! No more late nights at office,it'll just be me, my bed and my laptop. Life is such a bliss sometimes, exept when you start thinking about your future. But right now Im just trying to erase that from my mind and take things one step and a time.

1 comment:

tiffany- said...

nek, see you tmr ah!
and can you please update your blog please its kinda DEAD you know. ahhhaha