Thursday, May 15, 2008

I think I can qualify as the most hardworking intern of the year ......either that or Im just working under the most workaholic boss. I havent been home before 10 or 11 ever since 3 weeks ago because on the days I dont go out, I work overtime and on the days I dont work overtime, I try to catch up with my friends or go for yoga. Luckily I havent gone so far as to bring my work home hahaha. So finally... my body gave up. Last night I had blocked nose, sore throat, felt so cold and puked. Today I cant even drag myself out of bed..

Im so NOT going to go for the accounts line next time. Imagine working in the big four where going home at 11pm is considered really early. May as well not have a life haha. Ok byebye 2 more weeks to freedom.

1 comment:

tiffany- said...

monyet i'm back hahahha sorry la neh say buhbye to you the other day heheh but I"VE GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU!